Pages

May 27, 2017

Check-Mate

So today, a person (let's just call him an acquaintance) asked me and my brother to send his stuff via Go*** app. And after we completed what he requested, we gave the stuff to the driver and the driver did his job.

After 2 hours of passing time and knowing that the stuff should be delivered to him, we got a message from him saying that the driver was impolite and asking parking money in addition when clearly there was no parking area in my house and the driver was obviously telling a lie. And this acquaintance demanded us to resolve this problem.

My brother who knew this driver was lying, started calling this driver phone number to talk some sense to him, and me, I directly contact the Go*** head office and discovered that this stuffs have been happening quite frequent.

With clear headed, I tried to explain the situation as clear as possible to the head office. And after that my brother said "Have you reported it yet?", I said "Done reporting." while holding the phone. He said "I got something to add, hand me the phone".

After he done adding the information, I realized that this driver was in check-mate position. He was blocked in every direction and I know really well what do check-mate people do. They lie, they lie a lot to prove their innocence, which is totally futile because the evidence and eye witness are there right in front of you.

But they still lie (though at the end the driver did admit it).

However, is it so hard to just tell the truth? Just saying "Yes, I did ask for the money." rather than saying "Nope, never did that." in a super stubborn mode.  This is the first day of fasting, and you are doing this already.

Sorry for judging, but I really think honesty is important here because if you really do it, it means you already know the consequences and you are ready for it. And you definitely know the "you reap what you sow" law because this is the basic law of being a living thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment