Pages

September 16, 2017

Serious Person

I am a very serious person. I don't know when I start being this kind of person but I always know I am a serious kind of person. It's not that I can't joke generally. Being serious, make me sweat the small stuff more than I suppose to and it's because I choose too, but sometimes, I let it go just for the sake of letting go.

I have this kind of special relationship with words being spoken. Because when words are being said, it means you are ready for the consequences it may bring (positive or negative). So that's why I am serious about promises being made.

Because promise shows the seriousness and responsibility. Which is why for people who just simply put their promises out there for the sake of putting it, well it is a minus points in my eyes. Although it won't be that minus, if your actions speaks louder than your empty promises.

Nuff said.


No comments:

Post a Comment